Arizona Business IT is proud to offer a new entry in our product line called ABI Content Filtering Plus, focusing on State-of-the-Art Content Filtering to better protect your systems and network from malicious intent on the Internet.
Content filtering is a cybersecurity measure that involves controlling, managing, and blocking access to specific types of content on the internet. This is typically done to enforce security policies, prevent unauthorized access to inappropriate or harmful material, and enhance overall network security.
Increasingly, business insurance companies are requiring this level of security as well as our other products; Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), Managed Disaster Recovery (MDR) and Backup 360 to ensure coverage for your business.
ABI Content Filtering Plus includes:
Agent Based Connection
- ABI CF+ is applied at the Computer Level. This is unique. Most other content filtering solutions manipulate your traffic to go through specific Domain Name Systems (DNS) and the content is filtered at their site then, passed to you, the user. This frequently is a bottleneck that slows down your traffic.
- We use a very small Agent that is installed on your computer(s) so that your computer operates through your regular DNS and the content is filtered/logged in real time without slowing you down.
Filtering by Content Category
- ABI CF+ has an extensive list of Categories that you can ask us to Allow or Block. You can see the current complete list here.
Filtering by Security Risk
Our agent has Filtering by Security Risk. Just some of the categories that filter known threats include:
- Sites that utilize botnets.
- Sites that use keyloggers that can track your typing.
- Newly Registered domains. A considerable amount of malware comes from new sites that are created by hackers to do as much damage as they can before they are discovered.
- Phishing Sites and Spam Sites. Web links that are contained in phishing or scam emails are usually associated with mischievous sites.
- Tracking sites that use back-end code or software to start tracking where you go on the web.
Filtering by Individual Site
- ABI CF+ can Allow or Block any individual website. Let’s say we’re blocking CBD and Hemp sites under Drugs and Alcohol, but someone has a valid reason for visiting a certain site that is in that classification. We can Allow access to that site and ONLY that site so that it’s no longer blocked. We take individual business rules into account.
Filtering by Geolocation
- Our solution can also block sites by country/region. So many scam emails have links to sites that are hosted in other countries, we can block countries should that need arise in this ever-changing threat horizon.
- We can use Groups for your company as well. Let’s say you have a Management Team that needs to find an employee on Indeed.com but you don’t want your other Staff to be checking out Indeed.com while on your clock. We can set up a Management Group and unblock Indeed.com just for that Group. Then the Staff can’t go there but the Management Group can!
- We can lock down a computer using Groups as well. Let’s say you have a Timeclock Computer where Staff logs in and logs out. You don’t want anyone surfing the web on that system. We can create a group and only allow that computer to see ONE website. The Timeclock site. If anyone tries to surf the web on that computer, EVERY site will be blocked except for the Timeclock site.
Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning
- ABI CF+ uses A.I. machine learning to communicate between Computers in your organization. When we onboard a new computer with our service, the first thing that computer does is reach out to others through our agent network on your organizations’ systems to see their traffic and nuances in the policies we set and adjusts itself to settle into the same rules.
- In addition, when we set a policy change for any Computer, Group or entire organization, all computers will learn within the hour what changes were made without the need to go to each computer in any way and change settings or permissions. This reduces Add/Move/Change activity dramatically.
Displays Blocked Message and Reason
- Our solution also reports to the user. If a web page is blocked for any reason, it will display a message to the user and include information like the Reason, the Category that blocked it, The Reputation (Low/Medium/High risk), The Computer, User, Group, and full Web Address.
Allows for Unblock Requests
- With ABI CF+ let’s say that a user gets to a block message, and they really have a valid reason to see that site. On the Block page there is a link that the user can request access to that site and state the reason. We can then evaluate for approval or denial.
What is the PLUS part of ABI COntent Filtering Plus?
- The PLUS part of ABI CF+ consists of monitoring traffic through the very same content filtering aspect but add additional information.
- With our product, you can also see an employee’s time online and even on a computer. We can look up a single computer’s activity, a single user’s activity on that computer and see how long they were on the system and working. We can see what sites they visited and how long they were on those websites. We can see what applications on the computer they used and for how long.
- Let’s say you have a user that comes in, logs in, and then vanishes. We can see that the user was only active for 30 minutes on any given day. If they are supposed to be working and they are not, that helps you manage your workforce.
Categories and Sub Categories to select from:
Sexual Expression (text)
Swimsuits and Lingerie
Business and Commercial
Content Delivery Networks and Infrastructure
Financial and Banking
Home & Garden
Philanthropy & Non-Profit Organizations
Photography & Film
Transport Services & Freight
Travel & Tourism
Drugs and Alcohol
CBD & Hemp Products
Education and Employment
Arts & Cultural Events
Fashion & Beauty
Home & Family
Museums & History
Music & Streaming Audio
Personal Web Pages/Blogs
Photo Search & Photo Sharing Sites
Public Agency Tourism
Recreation and Hobbies
Social Networks in General
Sports in General
Government & Advocacy
Advocacy in General
Childs Safety & Government Help Lines
Society & Culture
Computing & Internet
Infrastructure & Backend Services
IT Bulletin Boards
IT Online Shopping
Mobile App Stores
Mobile Apps & Publishers
Private IP Addresses
SMS & Mobile Telephony Services
Search Engine & Portals
BOT Phone Home
Newly Registered Domains
Peer to Peer/Torrents
Piracy & Copyright Theft
Search Engine Caches
Weapons, Violence & Explosives
Facebook: Photo Upload
Facebook: Video Upload
Instagram: Private Message
Tumblr: Photo & Video Upload
Twitter (X): Follow
Twitter (X): Mail
Twitter (X): Posting
YouTube: Video Upload